Steps To Ordering
If you’re supplying your own artwork go straight to step 3.
- Choose the artwork style you require from A B or C above
- Supply the list of names to be set in your chosen style. Ideally this would be in an xlsx file but most formats, or even a printed list on paper, should be OK. The more names there are on the list, the smaller they have to be to fit the space available. For styles A and B limit the number of names to around 200 maximum. If there are few names on the list we generally print each name two or three times to fill the space. For style C, limit the number of names to around 40.
- Please advice the print size required – generally A4 or up to 300mm x 300mm.
- Let us know the quantity and the print colour(s) required. You may split your order into more than one colour if you wish at a cost of £10 per extra colour. We can closely match to pantone referenced colours if they are specific.
- You can choose to have text above the number, below it or both. This could be just the word ‘LEAVERS’ or the school name and/or badge. There would be no extra charge for this if the print colour is the same as used in the main print.
- At extra cost we could print school crest transfers for you to apply to the left breast in single colour, multicolour or full colour. Please let us see a visual or artwork and we’ll gladly quote for any requirement.
- we can also supply ‘one-off’ transfers with larger names or nicknames that could be applied for the front, back or sleeves. Please let us know your requirement and we’ll provide you with prices.
If your supplying your own artwork it would ideally be an illustrator eps with all the text outlines, although a high resolution photoshop file or jpeg should be OK.